What Is a CRM Software?
CRM Software is the most efficient way to streamline your business. A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a process in which a business or other organization administers its interactions with customers, typically using data analysis to study large amounts of information. CRM software is a centralized system which helps organisations build customer relationships and streamline processes so they can increase sales, improve customer service, and increase profitability. Maximize your business performance by increasing your up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
What Are the Benefits of CRM Software?
Here are 6 benefits of implementing CRM software into your business:
- Organize contact data.
Convert leads to sales.
- Segment customers for marketing.
- Create sales reports & accurate invoicing
- Forecast sales
- Scale your sales process
- Maintain a centralized database across your sales organization to minimise data redundancy.
What are the features of CRM Software?
A CRM solution will offer 3 main core features as well as additional bespoke modules at your request.
- Contact/Customer management – storing contact information such as names, addresses, and social media accounts in a searchable database.
- Interaction Customer Tracking – Adding notes and tracking interaction/streamline history to document conversation with specific customers.
- Lead Management – Manage the process of converting prospects into potential customers by identifying, scoring, and moving leads through the sales pipeline.
What type of Business can have CRM Software?
Any professional service or B2B (business2business) companies are businesses that have experienced improved customer relationships and higher profits after implementing a CRM system.
We have developed CRM systems for clients in the food & drink industry, logisitics industry and accounting industry. Your business can avail from the benefits of CRM software regardless of the number of employees - if you wish to grow and expand your business then CRM software will help your team achieve your goals.
Below we have selected a few examples of well-known companies which use CRM software to manage and grow their business effectively:
- Apple – CRM software plays a pivotal role in growing apple’s customer relationship and infrastructure.
- Coca cola – CRM software promote's collaboration and resolves customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Amazon - CRM software reduces overhead costs by enabling employees to work remotely.
- Tesco – Tesco Clubcard, CRM software used for building customer relationships and targeted marketing actions.
How much does CRM Software cost?
Costing is charged per user, dependent upon your bespoke requirements for your business, starting from £20 per month. We can provide you with a quote to specify the cost of a bespoke solution.
Why Choose Us?
We have installed bespoke CRM systems successfully across a range of industries and are continually updating our CRM software. We can work closely together with your business via remote networking services to build your bespoke solution. We offer 24/7 customer support, provide training and allow access to demo versions for the client to become familiar with the system.
Feel free to contact us, using the form below, for further questions or information.